merry xmas fellow phoenixians! after a hefty lunch i got bored...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    merry xmas fellow phoenixians! after a hefty lunch i got bored shitless so doin a bit of research. stumbled on this below on 3 big korean battery giants. what interests me is put the korean govt usd$29bil loans grants subsidies etc for the lithium seekers, with us ira incentives on top no wonder korean giants are looking at usa. that’s where our projects are and perfect timing that way i felt. i for one won’t be surprised if a korean giant make a bid for us in the ny. in this game speed is vital. korea announced mid Dec the $usd 29 bil news, now i saw this today. putting 2 n 2 together is not rocket science. we got some top brains here on this forum with some serious heavy hitters and red hearts. we can collectively have fun exploring for potential suitors next few weeks to nail down which korean biggies are potential suitors for us. this article mentioned 3 there must be more in korea. i leave you with that thought on xmas day. may be we are looking at the wrong continents for suitors. who knows asia has giants, india too and recently gulf n uae making waves. lot of gulf sovereign funds too. all these guys are loaded so i am thinking who knows who else must be at the table right now. nothing stops us exploring possible suitors. nick is a super tight ship no leaks in 2023 to my knowledge a very professional experienced shrewd clever and successful guy. for him to mention the korean incentive in detail in the update got to be something serious potential i strongly feel. what do you gentlemen think? cheers.

https://amp.kedglobal.com/newsAmp/ked202310160007

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.