DRO 0.00% $1.39 droneshield limited

You've not raised any points that relate to this announcement...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    You've not raised any points that relate to this announcement which support your original argument or explain why my position is wrong.

My point was not to over-react to partnership announcements and to focus on sales only.
    Your retort only references the sales and then says "dont deny this" - What exactly do you think im denying here?

To be clear:
    - 2x $11m sales is massive and justifies our 30% increase from 20c to +30c. Depending on our future sales a higher price can be justified but based on past performance it's not unlikely we could be through the next 2 quarters without any material sales which will see the price stagnate or go sideways. Given the publicity and growin Geopolitical risks, it is possible that this year will be different.
    - We have announced a huge number of partnerships over the last 4 years. Few of these have been directly linked to any material growth in sales, though in aggregate it helps build profile and is healthy steps.
    - Other historic wins, such as preferred supplied to EU Police have led to immaterial sales if any.

If you have any valid points to disagree with the above 3 feel free to share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.