CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Happy Easter from te Himalayan plateau. USP u were spot on about...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Happy Easter from te Himalayan plateau.

USP u were spot on about Lijiang and environs. I will try and celebrate Easter Sunday the Buddhist way at Shangri La, tho gotta admit the high altitudes aint exactly as comfortable as the Aegean Sea. Weather has been crisp and brilliant tho and a wonderful respite from the Guangzhou sauna.

Hot Lead u have stuffed up previous attempts at short term daytrading our baby. What makes u think u will get it right this time? Personally reckon we will tread water til these living Wall Street legends get approval for their minute probing buys at the EGM and then we'll be off again .... but then lets think a mo, we might get "that" PER (on which our local instos would still be waiting) before then and might start drilling the glowing spots too. I see that Laser reports the Jungle is looking nice now.

Your calls of course but reckon anything sold continues to come off the table. Those Legends aint in it for a quick 50% on a piddly 20 mill Ozzie bucks worth each of a USD 12 and 5 billion buck portfolios. And what of the poms who were caught with their pants down?

These guys have a rep of seeking out emerging Olympians globally and giving them a helping hand to ther destination. And the only destination I have in my sights is the Holy Grail and am even more confident we will get there with our new mega Olympians, who will probably try to buy the whole shebang from here anyway. Reckon they wouldave wanted more but our boys did not succomb to quick temptation.

Bigger pix, we are now fully equity-funded for Oxides and still valued at only half for them alone, self funded from oxides earnings for Cake bake, for which we still have NIL value assigned, so guess maybe next placement say, 30 mill shares at 5 bucks will do for Sulphides at a guess .... and maybe to the same Legends (?)

When I get back will do an overview cf other emerging mid tier companies but when u consider we prob have more metal than The Ox and may end up with a Ranger or Jabiluka or two in coming U priority, gotta say at 250 mill bucks market cap we are still very undervalued.

IMBOOC

Anyway as Pirra used to say, only time will tell.

Look forward to meeting some of the Olympian crew at the EGM. Might stay for a 2 buck party at the AGM to, unless its the 3 buck party by then.

Zeus be Praised !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.