BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hello Golden Snapper, I think that you are absolutely right, the...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Golden Snapper, I think that you are absolutely right, the exec directors are looking to optimise sales and I doubt if any off take agreements will be in place shortly. My concern though is that China and India may slow down, and this could impact on BRM marketing their ore in the near to mid term. Of course its a crystal ball and I can't see any further into it than anyone else, but I would be a lot more comfortable knowing that BRM had a market in place. Similarly transport arrangments. Having said that, managment are not fools, but with more that a $100 million in the kitty and long term options, they can afford to take their time. Maybe they are right, but I would be much happier if they would at least hedge some of their iron ore at current prices as prices are expected to fall from 2012. But if all my decisons and recommendations were correct I'd be filthy rich, which I am not. I still have cash in the kitty but I dare not buy more BRM, even at these (in my view) bargain levels without knowing they can market and transport their product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.