PEK 2.27% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

please explain, page-8

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What I love/hate about the REE companies is that not being a geo it makes me spend hours/days trying working out what all these anns mean!!
    Always comparing the REE companies, as was lucky enough to get into a few of the aussie REES pre the Chinese gates coming down last year.
    PEK is my favourite by far, just seems to have so much potential. That said look at the last 12 months %increase of 5 of them.
    (taken from Bloomberg on Friday)
    ALK 276
    ARU 110
    LYC 293
    ORM 248
    PEK 562

Cannot work out the drop in SP last week, this ann is brilliant and so much potential.As someone already correctly posted we have considerably derisked. My take is that management didn't overstate anything, no crazy headlines that we've all seen from the rock chips, then the resultant pump and dump. Good conservative management in my book, which gives confidence for the future.
    The JORC later in the year will hopefully prove how big this is and bring in serious interest. Although I have noticed a lot of accumulation since this ann (Christmas trees everywhere)
    Still keep an eye on Chinese announcements (live in China so know how quickly things can change)
    Oh and finally thanks to all the posters, great bunch really enjoy reading, not the garbage that gets posted on other threads.

Know nothing DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $39.30K 178.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72374 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 34158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.