LV1 8.70% 42.0¢ live verdure ltd

Please Read the Article

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    May I start by saying I mean you all no disrespect and as a long term Investor I hope for gains that far outweigh the Index, by doing this I take calculated risks. What I won’t accept is chairman that has his own agenda and NOT that of those he represents.

Mr Gernot Abi is currently a board member of your company, I sincerely hope that he is providing value for you all.

what I implore you all to do is read the article attached regarding my company, currently Mogul however another name change is coming.

I imagine your smart people and don’t want some jerk who lost some money telling you all what to do, well I wouldn’t even think to do that, what I ask is you genuinely with an open mind read the article and with all the facts decide if your happy to carry on Investing in companies when some not all board members have different agendas.

I fully expect this article to be moderated and myself reported, I will accept the consequences of my actions.

I don’t want anyone else to be taken for a ride

https://esportsadvocate.net/2023/06/mogul-history-lesson/

As I said I wish you no harm, disrespect or malice just an eloquent article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 38.5¢ $197.6K 470.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.