VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

plenty of interest

1. 630 Posts.
    anyone notice the vpe thread has been hijacked to the commodities thread lets keep it here on VPE thread

agree market is not always right, however market will do what it bloody well likes regardless of right or wrong. lol
    certainly some panic and capitulation in the market today
    hard to say when it will stabilise but i'm a bit of a contrarian. When i hear the market fear screaming its loudest I cant help but dip a toe in the water.
    Today was one of those days.
    "be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" W.B.
    I think what we are seeing is market reversion theory at work unwinding the hot money excesses of recent years, a healthy if not necessary correction. It is my belief that this correction will end (as they all do) and we will see a more sustained next upward phase not fuelled by hot money but fundamentally sound principles.
    For VPE we are but small fish in stormy sea and cannot swim against the tide (pretty corny i know)but despite the noise of the market VPE is still carrying on its core business with considerable success in a growth industry. Most of us here discussing this stock know what i am talking about and know the real value emerging

Large (relatively) volume today - panic selling no doubt compounded by margin calls elsewhere. For every seller a buyer, i say good to see the back of more deadwood off the register and welcome to fresh blood that clearly has an optimistic view of VPE and its future in CSM and conventional oil and gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.