PLS 1.25% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - Chart Update, page-58

1. 42,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Watching these intraday games being played between the bids and asks are just noise especially when you prefer the FA. Charts for me is a way of managing risk, entry and exits. It isn't a nostradamus prediction tools and a lot of Gurus have been poisoning the minds of future practitioners (mine included in the past), future peeking with fancy or esoteric tools. Humans like to fall for complexity = sophistication therefore this is where the 'edge' likes. I just set my buy price on my criteria, get out at a preset price if it is not working or exit when my perceived level is in place. The rest is just 'intellectual wank' especially spoken from hindsight.

I just don't want to get caught when that hole is too big to fill up and indecisions can usually makes for that type of condition. I turn from trying to be right to trying to stay profitable and that was it. during the boom U days, I thought that was THE ONLY opportunity to make these multi baggers. Then came Lithium( started way before GFC, remember ADY), REE, Graphyte, Coal then back to Lithium currently. No doubt there will be others. I must go now..... My crystal ball is in the attic somewhere, needs a lot of polishing.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
0.035(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.83 $2.77 $22.58M 8.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 181705 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 405503 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.