PLS 5.02% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

PLS the "Announce Nothing Company", page-96

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    The sun will shine again tomorrow and no matter what seems to occur in life, the politics, the conflicts and so on, cars continue to drive past, shops still supply food and most still carry on regardless and some even oblivious.
    I recall sept 11 2001 after a tech wreck, then the collapse of Enron and thinking where will this market be end? Then andersons accounting collapsed after the hideous revelations of Enron sent even some of the staunchest holders into concern. But alas, it was a war in feb 2003 that sent the markets into strong growth until our GFC in 3rd quarter 2007 and the Black Tuesday early in 2008. It was the invasion of Iraq that marked the turn around. Sadly there is much stimulus in conflict and often growth and innovation are a few of the positives to come from cost conflict. Demand increases for many raw materials and manufacturing etc prospers. Unmanned drones and many other items of military nature are rapidly incorporating silent power from storage and I gather that lithium would be playing a big part. These are the positives from such tragic action, but conflicts seem to be part of lives no matter from which generations you have witnessed.
    A guide I have used to understand the issues over decades is the front covers of Time magazine which will reveal concerns of our day have already been concerns in a past decade or year. Peak oil, conflict, politics etc.
    Last edited by kcheers: 14/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
0.140(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.93 $2.77 $65.23M 22.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3424 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 170199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.