HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

Lockitt,I refrained from writing until now as this is supposed...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Lockitt,

I refrained from writing until now as this is supposed to be educational/commentary for investors but could not resist.

Your points on electric cars are right on track. I have a good friend in the Petroleum support at retail end who has some very similar comments as yours. One such comment was that Coles/Shell sent a fellow "out into the field" to investigate sites for set up of EV charging points......so far there is nothing of value to report on and he is still travelling the country from site to site in his specially purchased and provided moblie home. lol

I read an article about a charging station that had plastic bags over the EV "bowsers" with a sign stating "Closed". The owner of the servo had leased the are to whoever but the lease remained unpaid hence the lockout......really worked well for the outback locals there.

and another article/statement was that "while petrol remains remain affordable its going to remain difficault to sell EVs".....welcome to new world order manipulation.

Looks like I"m going to need to refine improve my distillation techniques because Spirytus Vodka at 96% Alcohol is going to be a little costly to buy off the shelf. Buyer sugar, grain and modifying the cars to run E95 is the easy part despite the BS you will read from Keyboard Warriors.,,,,,and besides, right from the still, moonshine is quite a nice drop

cheers Boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.