PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

PM8 Chart., page-17

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    tests are starting in August and afew improvement runs could take a few months, to input for BFS in Sept, so very tight schedule and I expect BFS will not be done until next year.

my recollections form facts of costs; GGG states LYC Chinese mines $10/kg, GGG Unit costs of <US$4/kg of REO, net of by‐product credits and PM8 PFS states;

PM8 PFS PRODUCTION ASSUMPTIONS;
    Life of Mine 9 years
    Average grade, NdPr* 0.61 %
    Average strip ratio 0.1:1 waste:feed
    Average concentrate production 55,900 tpadry
    Average contained NdPr in concentrate 4,200 tpa
    OPERATING COSTS
    Average annual operating cost 65.5 USD million
    Total site operating cost per tonne 36.2 USD / tonne

So is that 65.5/4200 or 36.2/4200, $15.47 NdPr or $8.57/kg NdPr?????????????????
    either way the met results shoulkd give this figure????????? or wait till BFS
    then the new downstream process should increase total revenue due to higher capex.

Now that the NdPr prices have recently risen to be comparable with the PFS and the mine of life increased byond 9 years, it has a future.
    The hydro plant 40km away is not being used first, due to costs. But for risk investment assessment, long life competitive costs is the key vs sorting through thousands of bs hc posts.

It seems to me that costs are $15/kg vs the giant >1 billion tonne GGG of >$4, maybe why PM8 is 1/3 mcap of GGG, but maybe yourself or @ChinaSyndrome would be able to enlighten us to getting the info correct earlier than the BFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.