CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

And this latest interview was just a teaser. Outstanding! I...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    And this latest interview was just a teaser. Outstanding!

I won’t be summarising the latest broadcast as @TheArchitect (
    25878318) has already done a great job with good input from @Maysgr (25877613) and @agentsmith (25882221). Awesome news revealed by @Kingmadd (25886025).

Intiger is proving to be innovative, agile and responsive to meeting client needs and demands. Also shows the flexibility and scalability and potential of its business model, service offers and products.

I’ve added commentary to slide 11 from the Investor presentation of 8th May 2017

upload_2017-7-16_19-11-32.png

That said, it bears reflecting on the previous interview of 16th June because for me there is now greater weight given to the following points as Intiger’s business model adapts, adjusts, and comes into fruition.

*Significant growth in cash receipts and revenue
    *Significant growth in new practices and licencees *Growth rate this quarter is significantly higher than in the past two quarters
    *The company is growing ahead of business plan
    *Patrick is confident of Milestone 1 being achieved by end of year
    *Don’t expect growth to be linear or in equal parts (between the milestones)
    *Patrick is very confident that milestones 1 to 4 will be achieved
    *Expects Intiger to show profits and be cashflow positive this year
    *As we grow will bring in more automation (AI) to grow our business and improve our margins even more without having to lift our top line pricing
    *Everything we’re doing is done in the context of meeting the cumulative NPAT milestones $1M, $4M, $11M and $40M by 30/6/19. Mark will only receive the 4 tranches of shares when these milestones are met. 2yrs 2wks to go.
    *We’re deliberately building a business and/or for scale to provide an international entity a red carpet entry to the Australian market
    *Some of the Practices are after bespoke engagement/services
    *Taking on new practices and clients weekly
    *The appetite is huge

Looking forward to the Quarterly Report, strategically timed launch of the Portal (in 2-3 week’s time), a general company update and if that wasn’t enough, yet another interview with Intiger chairman Patrick Canion.

All that and Intiger is still less than 12 months since listing on the ASX. To Patrick, the entire team at Intiger and to Greg at IAMLTH.com great work as usual.

GLTA, H
    Last edited by HenryA: 16/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.