SPL 1.11% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

That’s what I thought when the share price reached $1.60....

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    That’s what I thought when the share price reached $1.60. Thankfully I got out at $1.28. Fortunately my average was $0.64. I am still waiting for that big announcement.

I want to congratulate @druce for biting the bullet to sell as well. It’s not as easy as it sounds.

For me, life pressures got to me - so I didn’t have much choice. In my portfolio, SPL had the lowest quality in management, milestones achievements, “positive” cashflows, etc. So I had to sell because I needed funds. SPL was first to go.

I also felt disappointed in myself for letting SPL go because I wanted to see a “cure” or should I say: a much more effective treatment for pancreatic cancer as my Dad passed away from it. I thought that I would be patient enough to see that come through.

Why feel disappointment when there are other feel good companies to invest in? Where management doesn’t overpay themselves and they make good deals. If only I found them first, before I discovered SPL and wasted my mental energy and time in SPL. Now I am left wondering, where else I can invest if I ever got sone funds? SPL with new management?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $196.0K 2.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164414 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 15150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.