poor buggers. hard to find a quid to run 3 mobile fones in the...

1. 220 Posts.
    poor buggers. hard to find a quid to run 3 mobile fones in the family these days.
    gotta have a 24 square home up front these days poor working families.
    second car for mum is vital pity about the high cost o petrol lets blame petrol prices for the hardship we got in the family.
    need Ozstar to shut the kids up lock em in the rumpus room out the back.
    flamin education costs are a burden on us poor workin families gotta wear me dreadlocks and nike and billabong...and don't forget the guitar for me free study time and the excursions to new zealand.
    And poor workin mum has to have all the pre packaged and take away food no time for cooking good ol home style to save momey cos well she too busy workin man to make money.
    And dad needs his slab a day to reward him for all the hard work he does for his family rollin drunk in a stupour all the time
    and mum needs her valium to help her pretend she likes the smelly old f.rt
    and she forgets her pill and falls pregnant to the milkman and then looks for maternity leave and a baby bonus.
    HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! this story is makin me sick...can't go on sob!! poor working families whose vote labour bought...ya git nothin for nothin. Ever thought about taking responsibility for your own spending and own body parts?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.