POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS boys are smarter than we think, page-2

1. 9,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4237
    POS LTHs bought in at 18c on average since 2006 to now.
    $32M SIs like JP Morgan & Citicorp & Ong bought 18c CR shares in Nov 2014 thinking like you said POS would go to Paris or to the moon & $1 but it didnt. It crashed back down three times.

I suspect most LTHs want to get it back to that 18c level at least to break even. But thats a 4 bagger from here, yet SIR went from 5c to 50c in weeks & then to $5 and PLS went from 7c to 87c in 9 months on a great stranded Li discovery in the Pilbara with no mill and no infrastructure.

Those who had the guts to buy POS sub 10c will be well rewarded imho.

Now the real questions are-
    - how high & far will POS go with this Li production & Au tailings
    - who are the 40M buyers here and what are their plans for POS SP?
    - can they start up early production of Li at LJs mill...sure can
    - when will the NP recover for the other Ni production to come on line
    - can they proceed with Ni production at LJ & SS high grades anyway due to lower COP?
    - when will buyers sub 4c sell out (looks like most of them have done it today) for their pension money?
    - when will most LTHs & SI CR holders at 18c sell out, at 5c...I dont think so!

Buy at 18c sell at 5c...no way!
    Some have averaged down buying but others have sold for a terrible loss 14c to 4c
    Most LTHs like LEGENDS RD NH AF have NOT SOLD 1 SHARE EVER.

If BNYM thinks POS is worth buying $1M of shares at 5.3c when the SP is 3.5c what does it think the POS SP is really worth? 5c? I dont think so.
    If JP Morgan & Citicorp think POS SP was well worth 18c in 2014 do they think its cheap at 5c, I think so.

Many ST traders and punters are now eyeing off POS and its impressive rise today & HC posts numbers today, yet this is not the first nor the last time POS has broken records and been at the top of that list since 2006.

Remember I told you all to listen to fredy! He is about a year ahead of the game. He is telling you now whats coming. Do you care to listen or ignore him?
    Last edited by tomboy: 23/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.20K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 68247426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5947343 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.