POS 10.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

My apologies Sharls, have been off line for a week.....busy...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My apologies Sharls, have been off line for a week.....busy times on a number of fronts. I will post on the TON thread rather than feed some of the nasty trolls here

GO POS GO.........AF said he would build a Top 3 Nickel producing company and be there to open up the operations when the time is right.....Fredy and Tomboy have given you all enough to feast on for now.

And as for you Senator and Colin (brothers in arms)......I never proclaimed to be a Messiah, Legend, Visionary.....or any other mystical demi god, I simply made calls when I backed the companies I invested in as truthfully and knowledgeably as I could at the time of investing. I have never told people to risk their hard earned, some have chosen to follow and prosper and unfortunately if they got their timing wrong with cyclical down turns damaging the SP of these said companies....then unfortunately they would have lost.....or still be in the game if they held. I sold out of TON when Brad Boyle became a Megalomaniac and I declared that to all my investor network and those who followed me on the TON thread.

Easy to be critics gents, what have you lads actually helped create that still exists on the ASX bourse......??????

Please DYOR......and try to keep it civil, witty is good, personal is nasty and crazy is better left with Borat and his new movie.

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.526K 959.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 68519926 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6060728 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.