POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Why so anti-PBT? Funny that you criticise their delays. POS is...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Why so anti-PBT? Funny that you criticise their delays. POS is clearly at expert at the art of the delay, 10-15 years and counting. PBT 1-2 years?

I agree that there is still a fair way to go, but if it works it would be a very good option. Better to sell your concentrate 60km down the road than all the way to China. And better to have a customer for the Black Swan talc ore that would otherwise have little or no value.

I think you might find that PBT is a little better than you think. There is an existing plant in Germany. Germany, where they make a lot of cars. And the advisory group seem well connected ex Siemens CEO, ex Ford board member. Selling batter products into Europe will be the key to success and they are considerably better placed than the twiggy/IGO JV.

Will it work? I don't know and in the end time will tell. POS can come up with a workable plan selling smelter concentrate. But that is very much a last century option. I am certain they will have a better plan which will have higher payability and a longer mine life selling into the battery market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.