POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Despite what the more expansive contributors here think, a...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Despite what the more expansive contributors here think, a development decision for POS is no sure thing and is sensitive to the nickel price. Based on simple supply and demand there is a surprising amount of nickel coming out of indonesia, it continues to increase and this is keeping the price down. The theme of quality nickel from tier 1 jurisdictions for battery market is largely correct but has been way oversold by some.

POS is worth more than its current market cap for sure but the decision to start is not nearly as simple as you will no doubt be told in few more posts. The current board are far from perfect but if it was all that simple there would have been action by now - even from these guys.

So as to the decision to invest? If the planets align you could make a decent return from here but I see considerable risk still. And the markets are not rewarding in the way they were 2-3 years ago. We will have to wait for the current cycle to progress forward a little yet. An investment today is a punt on a decision to start and I really don't have great confidence that will happen. I'm kinda expecting a "dog ate my homework" excuse which wont be yes or no. Which is little help for your decision making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.