WAF 5.09% $1.45 west african resources limited

position - oversold and divesting by?, page-2

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Fishy

Welcome on board to WAF. I have rejoined WAF at these lower prices, but am wondering if it will get much lower.

What did you think of their recent drill results? They did not look too hot to me, but I have no expertise in this field.

They have lots of moose pastures to explore so there is bound to be something our there. Have they got the skill to find it is the question I suppose. They need a set up like AMX or AZM to find the big deposits, rather than do what CDT has been doing, basically just scratching around the top of the dirt in hope. I hope CDT gets taken over by AZM (now that I hold some AZM).

Have a look at MET's latest presentation and drill results. MET's price has recoverd a bit, but is still well down from its high of 90 cents or the 55 cents at which it raised some capital earlier this year. I suspect they have actually found something useful, but like I said I am no expert.

Good luck with your BSR shares, if you still hold. I have sworn off BSR for keeps.

And yes, I shoulda bought into PRU when it was under $2.40 recently.

Buying WAF should prove OK, unless we get GFC2, because hopefully the goldies will run up in the second half of 2011 along with the POG taking WAF along for the ride. Also, WAF seem to be able to conserve their funds better than most explorers because they own their drill rigs.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.