ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

Positive Signs for The Next Year, page-42

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I think it is very clear where things need to progress from here.

Just need some wins on the board over the next 3-6 months. The board and team would be well aware of that, and would be the number 1 priority.

They have some good relationships going with HSBC and Mastercard at present within Identitii. The hope is those will be extended over the coming months years.
    In the meantime it is really hard for some shareholders to hold that faith, which is all part of investing in a longer term play. In the shorter term it is really about accumulating and understanding the risk/reward. Personally they have massive upside, but the proof will be on execution. If they execute we are looking at least 100 M plus market cap as a new floor in the price that would be in the 30 to 40 cent range, if they are slower in that progression that's where the IP may be up for debate would anyone view to acquire the company. When we talk about slow, that really needs to be viewed over the next 12 to 18 months, vs 3 to 6 months. As the targets they have set are for end of June 2022.

- As for timing around this it is very hard, especially when we are in a landscape where banks are awash with cash, and believe they can do everything themselves. They reality is they need to start to look at other technologies that can assist them, in compliance, cost and overall safe guarding the business from money laundering and fraudulent activities.

In terms of the IP, they have got patent in the US that has been approved, and have one pending in Europe. How these IP will evolve is anyone guess but watch this space in the coming years how they leverage these. I would not think sell this technology would be sold to the highest bidder, unless one single bank approaches them and views the technology that strongly that they offer something that is too good to refuse.... Which would have to be in the 100s of millions. You have to remember most incentives of the board kick in when the stock is trading well north of 50 M over 40 cents. we are sitting at around that 15M mark at present.

All I would say is if you have any direct questions for the board or the team reach out to investor relations. The Overlay product for Austrac looks promising and we should hear some progress around some contracts in the coming months. This will also be extended to the Suspicious Matter Reporting solution that they are working on. I hope this has provided some more context.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 407572 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 297300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.