SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Positive views on Starpharma, page-2

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Reposting:

Doctors and pharmacists will recommend Viraleze during this pandemic and beyond:

As I have stated before on this forum, for those who think that covid-19 is going to disappear, or not cause any problems, after the pandemic, or due to vaccinations, I am sorry to inform them that covid-19 is very likely going to persist in the future as a perennial or seasonal virus. It is likely that some people who have been vaccinated will still get sick (just not as sick as they might have without vaccination). This is likely to be similar to the current situation with influenza, which causes many thousands of hospital admissions and deaths in Australia each year, even with widely used and available vaccines.

Other than COVID 19, there are many, many other respiratory viruses that cause disease and death in large numbers of people each year. So far, VIRALEZE has shown impressive BROAD SPECTRUM activity against respiratory viruses: eg. other coronaviruses, influenza A viruses, RSV.

As a doctor, I see many people in our community who are at increased risk of severe illness whenever they get ANY respiratory infection.
    Anyone with chronic asthma (or who has a child with chronic asthma) knows that viral upper respiratory tract infections are the most common cause of a severe exacerbation of asthma and would like to try to prevent getting such an infection. There are a very, very large number of people who have chronic disease, or who are elderly (or both) who can really be knocked about, or end up in hospital, if they catch a respiratory virus, especially the more nasty ones such as influenza or RSV. (Note, there is no vaccine against many respiratory viruses, including RSV).

The number of people who are suffering from chronic illness, are aged, or are immunosuppressed, is already very large in our community and becoming much larger as the population ages.

Once the word is out about VIRALEZE, I believe doctors, worldwide, will very soon see its potential and recommend it for many of their chronic disease patients to try to prevent respiratory illness. Some patients, at the lower end of risk, might just use VIRALEZE in very high risk situations, like travel. Others may wish to use it very often (eg. every day before going out to the shops, or even continuously, every day, if they are at very high risk).

Some doctors may be initially sceptical and need some convincing but, eventually, I genuinely believe most doctors treating patients with chronic disease will see the benefits. At some stage, Starpharma may need to do a trial to demonstrate real-world effectiveness. I will not be surprised, however, if third parties, such as government or university researchers (infectious respiratory disease and chronic diseases are both priority areas of research) independently decide to fund trials of VIRALEZE to prevent respiratory illnesses, as the mode of action and science behind it is compelling. This would result in significant cost-savings to Starpharma and validate the product.

Some high risk chronic illnesses where patients may benefit from using viraleze (along with covid/flu vaccination) to protect themselves:

- asthma (particularly severe with RSV infection)
    - bronchiolitis in babies (which often recurs over weeks/months with serial viral infections. Particularly severe with RSV infection)
    - COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
    - interstitial lung disease
    - congenital lung disease (eg. cystic fibrosis)
    - All cancer patients, especially those undergoing cancer treatment
    - Diabetes
    - immunosuppressed (due to primary immune deficiency or on immunosuppressant drugs for a chronic condition)
    - chronic heart disease
    - advanced age
    - any other chronic illness, really, that you can think of. It is worth preventing catching a respiratory illness

Also, I do not know anyone who is healthy (with no chronic disease) who would not take a safe, simple medicine, such as VIRALEZE, to PREVENT getting a cold, if they think they are at risk. For example, if someone coughs near them at work, or a family member comes home with a cold.

For example, I am a self employed contractor General Practitioner. If I don't go to work, I don't get paid. If one of my family comes home with a cold, I will buy VIRALEZE for myself and the rest of the family to try to prevent any of us from catching it. This, in my mind, would be FAR SUPERIOR to trying to treat a cold or flu once it has become established with something from the chemist. Existing cold/flu treatments only address symptoms, and do so very poorly in general. They do not shorten the illness. Many existing over the counter remedies for colds/flu are rubbish and yet they generate a massive revenue every single year.

I am confident that pharmacists, worldwide, will embrace VIRALEZE as a product and confidently recommend ('upsell') it to consumers who come into the store with coughs and colds for their family members to use, or as a suggestion for that person to PREVENT getting a cold 'next time'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $18.66K 155.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 379984 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 237591 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 76309
Last updated 15.34pm 15/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.