PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Hi pootie welcome aboard, I think you will recover your...

1. 99 Posts.
    Hi pootie welcome aboard, I think you will recover your portfolio losses here plus much more.
    Hi Rabbit, the major holders have increased their holdings by 45M shares from the last annual report 2015.
    Whilst that figure is 3%, its strong against progress, and given the latest report talking about increased news flow, I am expecting to see this figure climb dramatically from high 40s to 65% held by top 20!.

You can imagine what type of impact any possible new major cancer breakthrough will have...you can read some of these interesting write ups in Medical journal but you need a subscription as I understand.
    It does talk about all these cancers and and Deoxymab and 5C6 target these types.
    If successful, this would have intristic value in the Billions globally.

Good luck all..As a LT holder I think we just maybe about to turn the corner fast..

""Patrys believes that Deoxymab, and its sister antibody, 5C6, may have application across a wide range of malignancies such as gliomas, melanomas, prostate, breast, pancreatic and ovarian cancers."(WORLDWIDE).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154511 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4813825 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.