CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Well I'll assume that given no one responded to my question that...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Well I'll assume that given no one responded to my question that either most HC holders are on board based on technical reasons or my FA is too stupid to warrant a response.

Well at this stage my sentiment remains short term hold based on TA and the upcoming possible Telstra deal.

Long term I'm not convinced this company can compete against mobile technology. Has anyone noticed the ever increasing use of mobile phones. People are literally getting hit by cars because they can't keep their eyes off their phones. Do any of you have an iPhone or simular? Have you tried any of the thousands of apps available?

I would like to be convinced otherwise...please.

Here's another great concept that supports the use of mobile phones in public places:

HEAR ABOUT HERE AS INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENON HITS GEELONG
    Friday, 19 March 2010 10:06 AM Media Releases

[murmur] at Eastern Park and Eastern Beach is an exciting new arts project in which uniquely Geelong stories told by local storytellers can be heard via mobile phones in the place where they happened.

The Geelong project follows the launch of [murmur] in Canada in 2003 and its growth to cities in Spain, Scotland, Ireland, Brazil and North America.

This is the first project of its kind in Australia, placing Geelong at the cutting edge of interactive arts storytelling, said Barbara Abley, City of Greater Geelong Portfolio Holder for Arts and Culture.

Signs scattered throughout Eastern Park and Eastern Beach will contain codes that can be sent via a SMS message to access memories and stories about that site. Stories are told over the phone, allowing the listener to wander through, around and into the narrative they are listening to.

http://www.geelongcity.vic.gov.au/ct/news/item/8cc9562855a91bf.aspx

Just providing a balanced view.

Cheers,

Arkie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.