ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Ok, This will enlighten you. I supose that you all know that ADY...

1. 81 Posts.
    Ok, This will enlighten you. I supose that you all know that ADY was working with the CSIRO in relation to chemical treatment of the pond brine to find the most cost effective way to extract the Lithium from it. This was a few years ago. People from the CSIRO held a business summit at Monash University and it was titled the future of Lithium. A certain person from ADY had indicated that this was a very important business meeting as there where people that had flown in from all around the Country and even from Overseas.
    I went there as a rep for a company, It was a very detailed meeting but guess who could not be bothered in turning up?
    There was also some discussion between myself and the man in charge of the CSIRO lithium JV and what he had to say, well I will not repeat in public!!

So no I am not a Shorter, I am not an investor, I have had nothing to do with ADY from the date of the meeting! I was very very disappointed with the attitude and had me second guessing the motives and intention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5 424

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490446 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.