NSB 2.50% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hi PopThank you for sharing the webinar of the investor...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi Pop

Thank you for sharing the webinar of the investor presentation, I was not aware this was recorded and have just had a look

My favourite quotes paraphrased:
    - very low risks of side effects because it is based on something that is already occurring in the human body
    - [re Alzheimer's] none of the medications today restore the damage to the neurons themselves... the work in vitro shows that our lead drug candidate EmtinB is able to restore neurons in damaged cells in cells from areas of the brain. EmtinB increased neural survival by 90% across all studies. It increased cell regeneration by over 300% in all studies
    - [re Glaucoma] currently there are no drugs to restore the optic nerve once it becomes damaged. EmtinB demonstrated significant neuroprotection in pigs with Glaucoma [who have the most similar pathology to that of humas]

The presentation also mentioned EmtinB's preclinical success for spinal cord injuries and Multiple Sclerosis, Pulmonary Fibrosis was not mentioned was we also know that is coming

I know it is slow at the moment, but if the company were to meet deadlines from here on in
    Q3 2021 - Ph1 Neurology Safety Study, hopefully all encompassing as the safety study that all Ph2 trials can be launched from
    Q4 2021 - Ph1 Glaucoma study straight into Glaucoma patients
    I still cant see any indication of trials beginning on https://www.linear.org.au/trials/

As per my understanding: 2022 - potentially 4 phase 2 trials, one each in
    1. Alzheimer's
    2. Glaucoma
    3. Multiple Sclerosis
    4. Pulmonary Fibrosis

Current Market Cap $50m!

@tradingformils & @Exalted, I dare either of you to look into this stock. I don't have either of your way with words and if you were to decide to join us I am sure all shareholders would benefit from your expertise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.639M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $5.263K 139.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.