NSB 0.00% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hi Bobby and guys, I could only stay for the slides part of the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi Bobby and guys, I could only stay for the slides part of the presentation up until the voting on resolutions. Would love to here about any other take aways you had from the presentation, anything interesting happen in the Q&A? Some things I took away:
    • They have had their pre-clinical work independently evaluated and they received very positive feedback - the amount of pre-clinical data they have been able to amass is very impressive and bodes well for the upcoming FIH (First in Human) and FIP (First in Patients) trials
    • They seemed (to me) to attribute the delays to Covid, and conducting more pre-clinical studies
    • 0 safety or toxicology concerns in any studyMentioned that licensing deal could be struck once safety is proven, ties back exactly to what Leedman said, that Big Pharma need to see that Safety and Tox are OK and how Emtin B reacts in the human body before dipping their toes

They have said they will start trials in Q1 (Neurology) and Q2 (Glaucoma) next year... Who believes them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $1.493K 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29149 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.