SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Potential breach of Listing Rules, page-30

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I’d like to know how much we have paid to our BCG consultants as well. But just like with all experts and consultants we have been paying for the last 2 years to attempt to rectify the FDA debacle, I’m not sure if we will ever see an itemised figure in the accounts.

I you dare to google “Boston Consulting Group controversy” you may spend the afternoon wading through all the online articles from Australia to the USA to India.

Interestingly a found out that BCG had a major role and contract with the Australian government’s Digital Transformation Agency in the development of the failed Covid Safe App.

And some more excerpts from just this one article (link below) it says:

The company (BCG) provided advice on the federal government’s doomed visa processing system revamp, receiving $40 million for its work before the Coalition decided to scrap the project.

The firm has also been embroiled in an academic freedom controversy recently at the Australian National University, after it was revealed a university academic had been removed from a panel discussion on COVIDSafe which also featured a representative from Boston Consulting Group

I wound hypothesise that Starpharma has spent more money on various experts and consultants in the last 12 months than income received from Condoms, VivaGel and Viraleze combined.

You can’t blame Jackie Fairley though. After all she is just the CEO…..

https://www.innovationaus.com/bcg-gets-another-300k-pay-rise-from-dta/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.