AUQ 0.00% 4.8¢ alara resources limited

Last time i asked, they could get to EOFY with $1m left after...

1. 15,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Last time i asked, they could get to EOFY with $1m left after the admin reductions of the last few quarters (which are now only half of what they used to be), but there were further plans in the pipeline for the next quarter to ensure that they wouldn't need to raise capital if the MLs weren't secured yet and the shareprice hadn't re-rated accordingly.

We remain at the mercy of the in-tray of a public servant desk jockey in Riyadh, but my general feeling is that this quarter is where our fortunes turn around. The mood at HQ is noticeably lighter, almost jovial. Technically, there is a clear rounding bottom forming on the chart as well, with a long term falling wedge pattern that is typical of a chart that is ready for a big reversal.

Even Acorn, who seem motivated by their own appalling performance (ACQ must be the only financial group on the ASX with a chart that wouldn't look out of place in XMJ right now) seem to be respecting the need for a price floor.

It's a bit of a cliche, i know, but the two week zero volume window that has just passed may finally be the calm before the storm.
    Last edited by mowibble: 11/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $6.295K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25298 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.