MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Potential takeover chat...when, who, how much, page-56

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    I understand your and other shareholders frustration re getting into production. We all want to start producing. However, going into production is easier said than done. Any production scenario requires a PFS, DFS etc and to complete these a resource is required. We do have a resource however to base a DFS on this would be shortchanging ourselves because this resource does not include the significant gold that MGV has found since it's publication. So we need to have patience whilst the resource is increased in size so that when the PFS/DFS is done it is done on a resource that has critical mass. Complicating matters further is that MGV is spoilt for choice - do the treat at an established mill in the area or do they build a new mill?

I have faith in Rob Waugh and MGV management that they will do what is best for shareholders - note that earlier this year Brett Lambert joined the Board and he has experience in completing feasibility studies, building projects etc.

Having said this, personally I'd be surprised if MGV end up as a producer. More likely IMO is that they build a very desirable gold resource and then get taken over by an established miner (WGX, EVN, RMS etc), who then treat the ore through an already established mill. Personally this would suit me fine, provided the acquirer paid us shareholders handsomely for our shares.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.