WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1441

1. 7,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3331
    Appreciate the comprehensive and detailed rebuttal, oznt. It would come as no surprise to you, as the guru of WKT, that I would not or could not refute the logic behind your view that WKT will be better insulated against production teething problems nor refute the feasibility of the financial number-crunching. However, the subject of BSM arose in the earlier discussion in context of Mkt Cap.

Whilst I am very impressed with Trevor Benson and the comprehensive way in which the WKT business is being established, I still believe that BSM has a lot going for it given that it is actually producing and selling graphite (albeit on a small current scale). It has a paltry Mkt Cap of only $26M. WKT's SP performance to date has been stellar and if current funding does come through, the SP should recommence on its upward trajectory, but it would be unrealistic to think that once WKT transitions from an explorer to producer that the SP won't come off.

Anyway, thanks, oznt. Given the fact that WKT is in the speculative/exploration/feasibility stage of the cycle, I would consider it a buy for yours truly IF I had the funds available. I certainly wouldn't want to be a holder when production commences despite the high grades and high flake distribution. Speculative traders usually exit at that point taking their profit to move onto the next speculative/overhyped scenario.

Cheers - Shell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $21.28K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 661651 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 190070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.