FMG 3.23% $18.87 fortescue ltd

No worries at all Wes.I don't think we'll need to wait for 5...

1. 11,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320
    No worries at all Wes.

I don't think we'll need to wait for 5 years mate.

I believe this partnership is very important and strategically aligned and positioned for both companies.

"We see constant change as an opportunity, because as a technology company, we are directly involved in important transformations. Our machines are used to construct orremodel vital infrastructure around the globe and our technologies contribute to the decarbonisation and digitalisation of entire branches of industry. Our products themselves are also changing – becoming more digital and reducing emissions." From their Annual Report.

"Liebherr and Fortescue’s joint development of zero emission haulage trucks reached an exciting milestone in 2023, with the first T 264 trucks of the major order for Fortescue delivered this year. While these trucks have been supplied with diesel internal combustion engines, these will be replaced by battery and fuel cell technology once validated, which is well on the way to being completed."

and....

"A solid order backlog and good demand in many industries give us reason to be optimistic."

References:

https://www.liebherr.com/shared/media/annual-report/annual-report-2023/pdf/annual-report-2023.pdf

and

https://www.liebherr.com/en/int/annual-report/interview/interview.html

All the best with your homework today mate

Cheers,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.87
Change
0.590(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.86 $18.90 $18.44 $375.1M 19.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $18.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.88 3586 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.