BGL 3.95% $1.38 bellevue gold limited

powering ahead, page-4

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I was reading the CVA saga yesterday and wondering what a likely outcome of the $6m+ in cash may be.

Firstly I would personally like to thank the current board of CVA for selling me my holding at 11.5 cents. That was just dandy. I must admit you didn't have to be too bright at the time to realise this was not a good sale price for Clever.

Does anyone know much about Clever and have a view whether the resolutions will get up or not. If the current two are removed it is pretty obvious a deal is in the works.

The subsequent combination of BGL and CVA makes very logical sense even to a Beerguy and even more so now that CVA have sold their network.

And another wildcard. I wonder what M2 think about all this. Wait for the outcome of the meeting then have a crack at a consolidated entity.

However it plays out it is going to be an interesting twelve months and potentially very profitable. I topped up a few more the other day at 16.5 cause dont think we are ever going to see early teens again. Lucky bugger who got the 15's. Unfortunately Beerguys are slow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.053(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.39 $1.34 $13.60M 9.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 186506 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 8282 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.