AIM 0.00% 44.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

praup1 good time for you to sell today, page-16

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Perhaps I should give the elusive ANZ nominees a call whilst Im at it too eh PR;-)

I take no interest in calling all and sundry as to WHY they hold or trade a stock and I will not analyse these aspects as it brings one much more into the realm of reasoning to short term trade the stock.Like Ive said before I dont utilise micro analysis as I see no point when investing with the strategy I use.I do love my "head in the sand" investing PR.LOL.

I simply look at who holds the stock long term(as thats how I invest with a view to holding until they succeed or not).

I have little to no downside as my entry is low and I can exit with a high likleyhood of still making a profit which I have disclosed many times to other posters here.

Even if the market rates the company at a zinc price of $1/lb the sp of the company will be somewhere north of 25c imo which still gives me a decent profit with what I have invested,enough to well and truly justify my investment anyway.

If I was to call these guys it would only be fair to call all the other top 20 holders of Aim stock in which case I think the views might just balance out the negative views of others.

I still cant work our for the life of me why these guys hold Aim stock if all your forecasts are highly likely PR.Surely they have access to similar investment strategies/sources as yourself,if not moreso.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.03K 59.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7896 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.