AIM 1.12% 44.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

I think if one is fiinding reasons to stay with the stock then...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I think if one is fiinding reasons to stay with the stock then one has to find reasoning behind the large unit issue.

I for one find it hard to believe it would simply to be allow for cost blowouts.

I really havnt heard anything from those that went to the EGM that categorically mentions a solid reason behind the extra cash factored in.

But when taking into account some comments from other holders re Mumbwa and their conversations with management and PR's seemingly consistent attitude that Mumbwa WILL be developed,perhaps some reasoning begins to gel in ones mind.

The other possibility is of course that Perkoa may add to the resource and they may decide to up output giving them better economies of scale,being in such a remote area given that they should be utilising the mine resources/infrastructure that much better.

One more might be that they have another asset lined up for purchase.

Unfortunately I cant really blame PR and Sinbin for taking the sell stances they have unless Aim really shows us some definitive direction in this regard.

Dont get me wrong,I still maintain Perkoa should give us an sp somewhere north of 50c,being a little conservative,but there are many here that would have invested in this company with a view to seeing at least $1/share.

It would be nice to see some kind of forward looking statement from the company outlining just what might have been put to the unit issue takers who would obviously not have put the amount of capital in they have for no apparent reason.

Yes I could call the company,but if all holders call the company then its highly unlikely that the company will feel a need to put this sort of information to the masses if their main holders have all this info.Imho thats not good promotion of the company and now that they are getting close to sorting the offtakers that will provide the cashflow then I think its high time we stopped seeing the pussyfooting around these issues for the sake of significant holders(and associates) accumulation.

Why do I get the feeling this is very wishful thinking with Aim?LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $20.77K 47.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26388 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 21861 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.