RLG 0.00% 0.5¢ roolife group ltd

To me it makes absolutely no sense for RLG to even bother...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    To me it makes absolutely no sense for RLG to even bother expanding into other markets at this stage (unless it's an opportunity that is presented to RLG from a customer). China is the single biggest market, and we have a competitive advantage in helping customers (mainly westerners) do business in China, because they just don't know how to do it but we do. The same advantage doesn't exist in other countries, plus it's expensive to go and explore those opportunities, at a time when we need to get the business into consistent positive cashflow and profit. If anything, we need to double-down on China based activities to grow the profile/scope of what we provide. Let's not forget that the China marketplaces like Taobao and Tmall are also some of the most used marketplaces in neighbouring countries anyhow (like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia) - so it's not like we only have China-based customers.

To me, let's worry about exploring other markets when China is a fully saturated opportunity, and opportunities elsewhere are more lucrative. At the moment that couldn't be further from the truth - China is THE opportunity. If we ever get the point where we need to pivot from China, I'll either be homeless or a billionaire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3125371 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1183405 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.