AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Zeus, YRR buying back its own shares can actually be a good...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Zeus, YRR buying back its own shares can actually be a good thing as it will reduce the number of shares on issue. I personally feel the shares should be struck off entirely, for zilch, considering what has happened, but if YRR (the company) pay anything to this "old crew" it should be the lowest possible amount ie $0.0001. Pay them back the same amount they actually paid, ie SFA.

The problem I have is the "thread" that I can see. What's it doing there? Is someone tugging on it? What happens if I pull on it? I'm not hallucinating as someone told me....it IS there.

If the old crew get a safe passage out before bad news then that "thread" I see will mean a lot. If they get a safe passage out before tremendous news, well, maybe there is nothing connected to that thread after all. Wait an see.

On another note. What was all the kefuffel over at GWR? Same same from "Hutcho", not surprised? ....but what about our new man? Is Remta the redempta just a dream or can it happen?

Just pointing out what I see. I don't normally do that. I usually keep my cards close to my chest, just like when the spies ring me up.

Anyway, this week, I get a few things off my chest. Make the point that, until there is a real reason to do otherwise, the pressure remains.

Other than that, good luck to the new boards. I hope they make a real go of it....and good luck to the battered and bruised, honest shareholders too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $44.22K 2.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 21849325 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1556720 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.