M4M 12.9% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

price action, page-52

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Val, re your post –

1 - Wasn't around $10 million spent on the projects sometime ago as reported in one of the leading newspapers? Can someone find that link to the article that mentions that?

2 - I bet nobody will find that article.

3 - What exactly did new shareholders get for that initial $10 m spend on the Agbaja project?

4 - I believe a lot of you don't understand what you have invested in. Anyone know who owns the drill rigs that were drilling away at Agbaja?

5 - Do you know the average cost of the shares that TGP hold in KFE? It's going to be very interesting when the escrow period approaches.........seems like a long way away but time flies..........just as 2 years has on this forum.

QUESTIONS TO Valinvestor -

ITEM 1 – What is the relevance of your statement? Are you implying something? Can you find it?

ITEM 2 – Does it exist? I tried but I cannot find it, why don’t you? Again are you implying something?

ITEM 3 – Money will get spent and this sort of stuff does cost a lot. Again are you implying something?

ITEM 4 – We really don’t understand? Well then please enlighten me. Relevance of the drill rig question? Yet again are you implying something?

ITEM 5 – Do you? YET AGAIN are you implying something? Yes, 2 years is not along time in any project.

Val, why on earth, if that’s where you are don’t you just say what you mean? The common denominators of all of your posts, statements or questions are -
    1 – Relevance, which leads to 2
    2 - Are you implying something?

I follow a lot of companies on HC, although I only post on KFE and you are unique in the way you go about things, I would go as far to say that when it comes to KFE your style is the worst I have seen, anywhere, by a country mile.

Valinvestor please toughen up and say what you imply, support and qualify your statements and be prepared to answer questions when asked and we might all learn something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $332.5K 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813525 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.