HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-5497

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    See that’s why I don’t get the stock market. Asx rules is that you must purchase minimum of $500 of a share. And then they say if you have $500 of a share then you can buy $1 if you want but when I tried to buy $1 they said has to be $100.

And they companies have the power to sell your shares if they are under $500. Unmarketable parcel, how are they unmarketable if so many trades under $500 take place every day.

how is that a free market? There’s roughly 2.2 million shares on sale. Say I was one of the richest persons and just wanted to have fun and buy all those shares. It wouldn’t let me. So can someone please explain what’s the point of having buyer and seller if they can’t be executed.

I’d love to buy all HIO shares on market but simply can’t do that.

I was having this conversation with friend and said fine if I had all the money in the world I would buy all the apples and oranges , and they said I can’t because that’s not fair and wouldn’t be allowed. Then I said what if I just gave them out to everyone for free, then they said they would probably call you crazy. Lol

what a funny world we live in. Can’t buy all HIO shares on market. Can’t give out apple and oranges.

to me it’s crazy that Elon would spend $100 billion trying to go to mars. No one calls him crazy do they cause he’s rich. the minute a poor person has the same idea he’s labeled crazy

anyways back on my HIO talk. There’s 4 million shares people want to buy. So ur saying someone like Tran can’t just put a market sale order for all his 4 mill that he owns?

if they won’t sell why is that the case? What’s the point of those buy orders if they can’t be fulfilled ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $73.26K 3.406M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245165 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 147563 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.