BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Now we are beginning to get somewhere, Price targets? yes! and...

1. 460 Posts.
    Now we are beginning to get somewhere,
    Price targets? yes! and sell just before they are hit as most traders are basicly useing the same indicators based on different ways of looking @ price and volume
    Hardly worth answering really,,,personal wealth in $ terms???. Na, wont be so crass(high or low) but illustrates my point re personal attacks
    If you are financially secure enough not to feel the need to become free carried ,fine,just giving a glimpse into MY trading style
    Pleased to see the tone of the postings becoming on balance more constructive
    Saracen, Have long enjoyed reading your postings and re DPT and Warren Buffett it is true what you say to a point but he does own large number of stocks as well!
    For me charting is merely to be used as an entry and exit point and if chart action cannot be backed by fundamentals(the real reason to get involved in a stock)
    stay away as by the time your brand new wizz bang software package tells you its time to buy (or more frighteningly sell) its too late as price and volume are always ahead of trailing indicators
    enjoying the more intelligent tone
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.