WTN 0.00% $2.00 winton land limited

Merry Xmas,To all you faithful WTN holders old and new. Santa...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Merry Xmas,

To all you faithful WTN holders old and new. Santa ({not his real name but what I will be calling him from now on after what he informed me} my fishing buddy who I mention sometime ago was going to cast a few lines around Groote) told me the fishing was great but more importantly he managed to do a little snooping about for me and he reports the following;

1. He spoke to a long-time Groote Is resident who kindly informed him where he could find lots of "black stuff" outcropping along the western shoreline and into the water!(for which he implies was the stuff he saw in very big trucks being mined only a few hundred metres from the coast i.e. high grade Mn!)
    2. He fished along the western side of Groote (i.e. within the WTN areas) and said he could see hundreds of metres if not km's! of black material lapping the shoreline.
    3. Spoke to a mine employee (had GEMCO written on his bright fluro mining outfit) who told him that it's a certainty that Mn would exist in the water west of Groote as they have mapped the Mn beds dipping gently west towards the coast only a small distance away and have seen outcropping along coastline!

So there you have it from Santa's mouth. If you don't believe in Santa do so at your own risk or better still take a fishing trip to Groote for yourself! The fishing I hear is OUTRAGEOUS!

Happy New Year!

Regards Gibb River

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.