KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

prioritising, page-9

1. 2,110 Posts.
    I think it is fair to generally say it is dishonest to quote someone for something he didn't not say.

I don't know if raginboom said anything like this or in what context it was said, but dmagnus needs to refer us to the quote so we can trust that what he says is true and credible.

Also, it was said the cost of the drilling and the plant is going to be $20M, we are waiting to see an explanation for this number or reference on where it is coming from.

As for Admin expenses and the spin going on around it, it is exactly like the $500K the group claimed that Jason Brewer took from kab as fees for the capital raising, then when it turned out to be a lie, no one wants to answer or want the subject to ever be raised again.

I think the the right thing to do was to issue an apology and correction of the record, but none of this has ever happened to date!

How can us, the reader of these threads, have trust of this kind of post, when almost everything the group says turns out to be false or unproven ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.