GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Another thing that was of interest was the last proposed...

1. 261 Posts.
    Another thing that was of interest was the last proposed resolution for the 14th Jan 2014 Annual General Meeting;

Resolution 8 - Approval of the Board to undertake commercial reviews with Contracted Partners who have not delivered either the Service or Product under contract. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as ordinary resolution: "That approval is given to the Board to review all contracts with Partners and their delivery of services or products specified under contract. Where Partners have not delivered the services or products as required, the Board is to take whatever measures it sees fit to cancel the shares allotted or make other arrangements to compensate for the lack of commercial outcome".

I will of course be voting against the above resolution because as I received my shareholding from owning GCN many years ago, having bought into GCN for the sole purpose of gaining these said free PON shares. There is a definite risk that the above resolution will give the power to PON to cancel my shares (if that is indeed possible?) as I have no confidence that GCN has actually delivered the service or product that they signed up to.

This would obviously affect all GCN holders of PON shares and would surely pose a risk?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.