PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I have had a chance to review some of the 2021/2022 WA Budget...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I have had a chance to review some of the 2021/2022 WA Budget presented by McGowan and it would appear that Global Energy Ventures are the main beneficiary that is tied in with Province Resources (PRL) - Refer to the companies below that received funding for their feasibility studies. There seems to be a real interest from the WA Government in allowing a feasibility study to be carried out for the export of green hydrogen and that's why Global Energy were winners in this budget . I have not found any other links relating to Total Eren and Province Resources, albeit the WA Government may consider that they have already funded their own feasibility study. I am still very upbeat about the current hype in green hydrogen and hope that PRL, Total Eren & Global Energy Ventures can generate a model and business case that will be the envy of all the other hydrogen companies in Australia. Go PRL!!

PS - An update from PRL as to the progress of the scoping study and sodar results would be well received. Hint Hint!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3562/3562161-ed45b42893667719583ff0c4bc710567.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.