PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Would be silly to talk about bankrupcy when you already have...

1. 438 Posts.
    Would be silly to talk about bankrupcy when you already have resources measure and in various advanced pre-development. There are nothing wrong with the mine, just the management and the board are the one that s not performing here. With the right capable management I don't think it s hard to get funding for those other projects. However with the current board and CEO I doubt that anyone would want to park their hard earn money with this kind of score card to show.

With other mines in SA I would prefer a join venture with a deep pocket and capable partner who had experience operating big mines in Africa. With most of their asset and operation are in South Africa I surprised that the HQ still in Perth and the majority of the board are reside in Perth! These guys just manage the business through delegate I guess no wonder they only get the sort of whatever result someone told them. It s like: JL ring...how s thing going overthere...(JIC manager) everything's going fantastic JL we re XXX % out performance this week and the sky is blue....( near the end of quarter) JL ring up again and ask...how s thing going? are we hitting name plate?....(JIC manager)...ummm ahh... what name plate JL?....mmm umm some of our guys broke their legs therefore we shut down the shop for a month just so everyone to have emotional therapy thank you very much JL...say hi to PLA shareholders for us...sky here still blue JL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.