SPL 2.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Perhaps you should notify FIL who have been buying millions of...

1. 15,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5521
    Perhaps you should notify FIL who have been buying millions of shares .... LMAO

You fail to see past the COVID-19 nasal spray - I say this because it is the only thing you keep mentioning in your posts .... do you think DEP Remdesivir and all its benefits are a 'joke' as well ?

IMO you demonstrate in your posts that you have undertaken little to no research on the company or you would indeed see the bigger picture here ..... I would also add that I don't believe management would be out boasting that they will have a COVID-19 nasal spray on the market by FH CY2021 if that wasn't going to happen ... especially after the Vivagel/FDA debarkle - just sayin'

I am probably one of the harsher critics of management, but even I have to take my hat off to them given they have two totally separate COVID-19 indications in development (so far) ..... happy for you with all your wisdom to point me to another ASX listed company with multiple COVID-19 indications in their pipeline ?

Let's hope we hit $1.80 soon enough so we won't have to listen to your un-researched ramblings anymore !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $52.70K 543.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.