AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Production if appeal is thrown out

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thought perhaps starting another thread to take some more time off the clock and to concentrate on what could be in terms of production.

Axiom has stated that they want to begin the first shipment of ore by December this year. This may be threatened by the length of time that it is taking for the decision to come out.  The company (as we know) has been going full steam ahead with drilling, site works, talks and discussions et al and is carrying on as if the appeal is already thrown out. So assuming we are successful in the near future with the decision there should be no reason that the December timeframe for first shipment of laterite ore is not possible.

One thing that may affect production (and usually does) in the tropics is the wet season. I have talked to some members of HC and they have concerns that the upcoming wet season will significantly impact on the ability to work in S.I. and to ship out ore. One article that may be of interest to AVQ holders is seen below:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...sistence-crops-in-png-solomon-islands/6707964

Basically it shows how the now formed El Nino effect has already caused drought in both New Guinea and in Solomon Islands. This is bad news for the people living there but will in all probability result in a drier than usual wet season with perhaps not many cyclones as well.

If that is the case then mine development and shipments out of that region should not be entirely shut down this time around. Of course El Nino is bad for our country too in terms of drought but it may be beneficial for our investment in this stock.

AVQers need plenty of patience and with luck it should be rewarded hopefully soon.

Again...Good Luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.