IMU 0.00% 6.7¢ imugene limited

Prof Kaumaya - conference presentation 3 Dec

1. 2,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11851

Good morning all

With the recent focus on the CF33 Oncolytic Virus project, and the ongoing interest in the Her-Vaxx Phase 1b and Phase 2 trials, it occurred to me that I had lost track of where things are going with the Ohio State University B cell vaccines and old mate Prof Pravin K.

So I had a look around and I discover that Professor Kaumaya has a major conference presentation coming up on December 3rd at the "World Vaccine and Immunotherapy Congress" in San Francisco.

Here is the blurb:

"December 3 - Main Congress Day 1 @ 14:10A paradigm shift: Cancer therapy with peptide-based B-cell epitopes and peptide immunotherapeutics targeting multiple solid tumor types:
    • Development of new paradigm shifting cancer immune-therapies
    • Translational strategies from basic preclinical studies to clinical trials
    • Detailed pipeline/ portfolio of validated B-cell peptide vaccines
    • Development of combinatorial immunotherapeutic strategiesDr Pravin Kaumaya, Professor, Ohio State University"
    Source: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-immunotherapy-congress-west-coast/speaker-pravin-KAUMAYA.stm

It seems to be quite the event. Big Pharma is well represented: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-immunotherapy-congress-west-coast/index.stm

It's worth remembering here that the Professor's "B-Vaxx" is currently in a Phase 2 trial and I vaguely recall suggestions in the past from Leslie Chong that we might see some preliminary results from that by December this year. B-Vaxx is being trialled against solid tumours - breast, Ovarian and Colon. Study participants "Must have histologically confirmed metastatic solid tumor; the malignancy should be considered incurable using standard treatment." The Phase 1 dose escalation was completed a while ago and they are now I the Phase 2 extension trial which will be looking at clinical benefit.

It will be interesting to see is Leslie Chong attends - San Fran is her old stomping ground with Genentech.

This is a reminder of the remarkable depth of the Imugene IP.

Best wishes to all

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $647.9K 9.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 309078 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 759722 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 3602017
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.