IKW 0.00% 46.0¢ ikwezi mining limited

in full agreement with your comments and in at roughly where you...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    in full agreement with your comments and in at roughly where you got in. Ranaldo clearly has little or nothing to do and no work is being done and as a geologist there from the start should have provided some leadership on portfolio management given he should have known about challenged quality and that some steps were needed to be taken for shareholder value. on your points on management, I see too often in juniors that they go hire people out of big companies for "credibility" but they so often have never actually run anything and are surrounded by loads of people - come to a junior and they find their experience isn't relevant to junior type deal making and project building.

I still think SA coal juniors have potential (fairly happy with UNV as got in <10c and happy to get out at 20c) and made a fantastic return on Riversdale, but sadly project selection was generally led by spruikers rather than miners. I don't and wont hold CZA (that Makhado is in the middle of nowhere and I am not keen on the debt they will carry). WCC just a bunch of nonsense. AS for CCC, anything its principal spruiker touches seems to go nowhere (apart from money into his own pocket) so never bought it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IKW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.