KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

progress, page-79

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "Drilling has started - we all know that."

Please provide proof RB via an announcement that drilling has started. All I can see are broken promises of drilling campaigns from Brewer since 1st September 2011. Never one announcement of a drill bit sunk....its all fiction without a coy announcement.

"Monthly production of approximately 2000t of ore from the main manganese reef within the Chowa open pit is forecast to be mined at these production rates over the next 6 months whilst the company completes more detailed mine optimation studies. Upon completion of these studies and when additional equipment is secured for the projects, it is anticipated that operating efficiencies will improve significantly, with targeted production rates increasing to 10,000tpm."

"The coy is also now proposing to complete a 5,000m drill program based on results from the recently completed and ongoing ground magnetic and gravity surveys."

Date of the above announcement...1st September 2011.

So far none of the above, after nearly 14 months, has occurred. I find their announcements, as above to be extremely misleading, just like Brewers achievements.

There has NEVER been any announcement of any drilling actually started, nor any results.

As for monthly production of approximately 2000t of ore over the next 6 months is another broken promise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.