ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Project CAPEX and Working Capital Comparisons, page-57

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    -FYI 17% on their news.
    -ADN is expected to announce shortly new HPA testing results that will show the market their 5N (99.999%) and 6N (99.9999%) numbers. Basically showing to everyone that ADN has the best HPA feed-stock in Australia...if not the world.

Plus, Wombat's FYI comparison is based on ADN last SS.
    Which James recently said ADN will have a updated one by the end of March. The mine life will likely be double due to the fact the resource has increased.

Folks...ADN is going to release NEW HPA results and a new updated SS that will be likely x2 better than the last one and with EXTREMELY LOW CAPEX.

ADN isn't a HPA stock but, I believe the market (non-ADN holders,funds etc.) will be blown away by it's NEW IRR.

The fact ADN has the best HPA feed-stock and will likely be the biggest HPA in 2-3 years (self financed !!) all the while having it's incredible halloysite/kaolin business
    THEN it's PURE Halloysite profits....
    THEN it's HPA business....It's just mind numbing to think how much money ADN could make.

As I keep saying...only every 20 years does the market give you presents like this.

At the end of the day...the market WILL find quality and buy it.

Man, this is bloody gift wrapped.
    Enjoy the next 2 weeks.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $368.7K 52.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 15737810 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 18747793 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.